Sprinkles of rain,
And sprinkles of showers,
Sprinkles of stars,
Are sprinkles of power.
I thought one sprinkle,
Would do it for me today.
But I stayed to get more,
Maybe I would find more in the sun's happy ray.
Red, yellow and chocolate,
Danced on my cake,
Which with sprinkles I did bake.
Sprinkles of confetti,
Spoonfuls of it.
Sprinkles of fire flames,
When it was lit.
The sprinkles of my life have lit it up.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sprinkles by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flowes Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri