Sprinkles of rain,
And sprinkles of showers,
Sprinkles of stars,
Are sprinkles of power.
I thought one sprinkle,
Would do it for me today.
But I stayed to get more,
Maybe I would find more in the sun's happy ray.
Red, yellow and chocolate,
Danced on my cake,
Which with sprinkles I did bake.
Sprinkles of confetti,
Spoonfuls of it.
Sprinkles of fire flames,
When it was lit.
The sprinkles of my life have lit it up.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sprinkles by Vera Sidhwa )
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling