Spring Full of Flowers
Spring's in full bloom all over
Giant trees're full of flowers
Looking like a land of dreams
Beautiful it is in rainbow colors.
Sun keeps shining ever so bright
Thru scattered silver clouds
Opened blossoms look very fresh
Let's enjoy the freshness around.
No leaves on trees only buds and flowers
Pretty apple, cherry, peach, and plum
Lovely pear, dogwood, redbud. and hawthorn
Magnificent magnolia, just to name a few.
Trees planted on sides of streets
Trees grown in sprawling orchards
Trees standing freely in the wild
Trees have real magical flowers.
Let's capture the view and save it
Before the clouds gather in the sky
Bringing the usual April showers
And petals fall from open flowers.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spring Full of Flowers by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Ebola! One Last Time, Peter Kimani
- India, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Counter Revolution in Cuba, Deborah Eker
- Pure love, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Man's Hat, Darren David Weaver
- tonight i write you with one sock on, Mandolyn ...
- useless poets, Is It Poetry
- i dropped us and you were glass, Mandolyn ...
- The Typewriter, Patrick van der Loos
- Friday Night For The Writer, Patrick van der Loos
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)