Spring Full of Flowers
Spring's in full bloom all over
Giant trees're full of flowers
Looking like a land of dreams
Beautiful it is in rainbow colors.
Sun keeps shining ever so bright
Thru scattered silver clouds
Opened blossoms look very fresh
Let's enjoy the freshness around.
No leaves on trees only buds and flowers
Pretty apple, cherry, peach, and plum
Lovely pear, dogwood, redbud. and hawthorn
Magnificent magnolia, just to name a few.
Trees planted on sides of streets
Trees grown in sprawling orchards
Trees standing freely in the wild
Trees have real magical flowers.
Let's capture the view and save it
Before the clouds gather in the sky
Bringing the usual April showers
And petals fall from open flowers.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spring Full of Flowers by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Youth, Naveed Khalid