The stretch in the evening, clock forward
and the earlier light opened enjoy,
as brighter things and
strolling in the park the flowers
the play and the extra time and joy
inbuilt to unroll and enhance promote
the incipient dwell.
so seasons then i think reflect the
isness and thingness and the latent
dream that reveals the manifest and
Resurrection in the heart of things?
so true, nature is never spent.
dont mind the big bang, the multiverse,
present ongoing is tense.
Bernard Kennedy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spring Again by Bernard Kennedy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I m a GIRL! ! ! ! !, KAUSHAL SABOO
- My PEACE, Kes McKenzie
- The Vanishing Point, Emily Warn
- So Many Images Come To My Mind, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- The Tabernacle, Emily Warn
- My Other at Another's, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Victims!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Sideline, Edward Kofi Louis
- Transmutation, Satish Verma
- A GOOD LUCK حظا طيبا, MOHAMMAD SKATI