Through most of August, they ignored each other.
By September, they were hitting each other.
Now it’s mid-October and I notice that the
young technician and apprentice at work are
diligently squeezing one another’s pimples.
Diane Hine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spring by Diane Hine )
Did you read them?
- Bottled and Guarded the Overberg Story, Jenny Santiago
- हमारा घर हमारा भारत, MIRTUNJAY KUMAR
- Lampost, Naveed Khalid
- Tablet Of Simurgh, Naveed Khalid
- My Chamber of the Great Escape, Jenny Santiago
- To The Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Where I want to be, Jenny Santiago
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Purgatory, Naveed Khalid
- I seek, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
- Heather Burns