Sprain with pain
From heavenly realm he came to reign,
A lone volunteer stain with pain for everyone,
His days were short within the global frame,
He made the sick well and gave them new vision.
Flushes out the pain stained against humanity
The indispensable contribution highly esteem,
We have not seen all the suffering of society
But sacrifice for good of mankind was given.
By the crimson blood that in time led the crowd,
And paid the penalty for all who may never know
How deep the debt he went for the greater good
Shows the demonstration of love bestow.
Strength and wisdom gives a standing ovation,
We must grow stronger in understanding this power,
Hope will call us away within a glorious selection,
Find a neutral place for us all be together.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sprain with pain by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz