Spirituality Is Not Fight Of Spirit
Complete and clear dissolution
not effect of any resolution
but natural affinities and not ambition
effect of aspiration leading to realisation.
love infinite; love of ideal infinite.
things look useless immaterial and finite
love is that flower opens its petals with elegance
blows away foul smells with its fragrance.
Love and forgiveness blossom naturally
neither practiced nor exhibited intentionally
oneness with infinite, make all finites as its part
mind shedding all limitations, imperfections depart.
Soul when sees soul of all souls
soul cleansed itself, how can it see fouls?
spirituality is not fight of spirit, but strength
It is flight beyond space and time limits.
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spirituality Is Not Fight Of Spirit by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- The night is ending away for the reputat.., clawdea benat
- Terrorism, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- My Dear Mom,, Dr John Celes
- Busy Life Bugged as Dybbuk Jigged jeez!, Harindhar Reddy
- Day of the Dead, Nassy Fesharaki
- Bow to God for the Life You Bestowed, yow!, Harindhar Reddy
- Please come agan, gajanan mishra
- LOvE mE DamMit - SHhhhhhh#t!, sEaN nOrTh
- Majestic Presence, Sadiqullah Khan
- Hunza, Sadiqullah Khan
Poem of the Day
- November, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)