Spirituality Is Not Fight Of Spirit
Complete and clear dissolution
not effect of any resolution
but natural affinities and not ambition
effect of aspiration leading to realisation.
love infinite; love of ideal infinite.
things look useless immaterial and finite
love is that flower opens its petals with elegance
blows away foul smells with its fragrance.
Love and forgiveness blossom naturally
neither practiced nor exhibited intentionally
oneness with infinite, make all finites as its part
mind shedding all limitations, imperfections depart.
Soul when sees soul of all souls
soul cleansed itself, how can it see fouls?
spirituality is not fight of spirit, but strength
It is flight beyond space and time limits.
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spirituality Is Not Fight Of Spirit by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Mother, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Lost In The Dream Of The Seventh Willow, mary douglas
- It was a surprise raid, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Scented, Anthony Di'anno
- The Rebel in Me, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I am with You , Md. Ziaul Haque
- Dreams, Kwalo Voro
- Remembrance, Rose Marie Nizamuddin
- Winter Song, Rose Marie Nizamuddin
- Poet, arshad arshad
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)