Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
Spirituality Is Not Fight Of Spirit
Complete and clear dissolution
not effect of any resolution
but natural affinities and not ambition
effect of aspiration leading to realisation.
love infinite; love of ideal infinite.
things look useless immaterial and finite
love is that flower opens its petals with elegance
blows away foul smells with its fragrance.
Love and forgiveness blossom naturally
neither practiced nor exhibited intentionally
oneness with infinite, make all finites as its part
mind shedding all limitations, imperfections depart.
Soul when sees soul of all souls
soul cleansed itself, how can it see fouls?
spirituality is not fight of spirit, but strength
It is flight beyond space and time limits.
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.