Spirituality Is Not Fight Of Spirit
Complete and clear dissolution
not effect of any resolution
but natural affinities and not ambition
effect of aspiration leading to realisation.
love infinite; love of ideal infinite.
things look useless immaterial and finite
love is that flower opens its petals with elegance
blows away foul smells with its fragrance.
Love and forgiveness blossom naturally
neither practiced nor exhibited intentionally
oneness with infinite, make all finites as its part
mind shedding all limitations, imperfections depart.
Soul when sees soul of all souls
soul cleansed itself, how can it see fouls?
spirituality is not fight of spirit, but strength
It is flight beyond space and time limits.
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spirituality Is Not Fight Of Spirit by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- having words with the thermostat, Mandolyn ...
- Poetry, Poetry, The Heart of The Matter, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Arsenal Shirt, Mark Hamilton
- Save Ther Poor Daughter of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Orchestra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- E-rated poemier- go slow, Elvis Airohi
- Songs of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- E-rated poemier- if it had ended, Elvis Airohi
- Upon His Face, david kush
- Abel, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)