Spirituality Is Not Fight Of Spirit
Complete and clear dissolution
not effect of any resolution
but natural affinities and not ambition
effect of aspiration leading to realisation.
love infinite; love of ideal infinite.
things look useless immaterial and finite
love is that flower opens its petals with elegance
blows away foul smells with its fragrance.
Love and forgiveness blossom naturally
neither practiced nor exhibited intentionally
oneness with infinite, make all finites as its part
mind shedding all limitations, imperfections depart.
Soul when sees soul of all souls
soul cleansed itself, how can it see fouls?
spirituality is not fight of spirit, but strength
It is flight beyond space and time limits.
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spirituality Is Not Fight Of Spirit by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI