Paula M. Puddephatt
I find my place of spiritual peace
Again, just when I feel I never will.
There is a sense of freedom and release.
I can't know all the answers, but am still
In touch with The Divine, and that is real.
We're all connected. Life is precious, and
Life doesn't end with death. Sometimes we feel
A presence, and we come to understand
That nobody who's ever been has gone.
The spirits of the ones we've loved remain.
They will protect us - help us to go on.
There is almost a beauty in the pain.
Although sometimes I find it hard to trust,
Truth's constant. Feel the patterns in the rust.
Paula M. Puddephatt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spiritual Peace by Paula M. Puddephatt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak