Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Like abstract equilibrium in thermodynamics,
Or black body radiation of quanta statistics
Or dream-awaking state of yogi-mystic,
The mind reciprocates like physical entropy,
And turns into subtlest shadow of no imagination,
While dipping into the deepest chasm of meditation.
Vow to you Planck! For your jump into entropy-blank,
Hail to you Moni Bhumik! For your Cosmology, thank!
The solid melts into abstract, and the creation hangs!
Hi initiation of God particle, -the latest in Science’s rank,
For your Entropy, I remember you, -dear Max Planck.
The subtlest of the subtle, the remotest-Beautiful,
The Monarch in the Unified-Field, is amazingly cool!
The deliverer of consciousness on Time and love,
Himself is the spiritual entropy in our mundane cup!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spiritual Entropy by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Those Moments Of Weakness لحظات الضعف هذه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is Blue, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Song of Yuletide Night, Sir Toby Moses
- Another Jungle Pool, Denis Martindale