Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Like abstract equilibrium in thermodynamics,
Or black body radiation of quanta statistics
Or dream-awaking state of yogi-mystic,
The mind reciprocates like physical entropy,
And turns into subtlest shadow of no imagination,
While dipping into the deepest chasm of meditation.
Vow to you Planck! For your jump into entropy-blank,
Hail to you Moni Bhumik! For your Cosmology, thank!
The solid melts into abstract, and the creation hangs!
Hi initiation of God particle, -the latest in Science’s rank,
For your Entropy, I remember you, -dear Max Planck.
The subtlest of the subtle, the remotest-Beautiful,
The Monarch in the Unified-Field, is amazingly cool!
The deliverer of consciousness on Time and love,
Himself is the spiritual entropy in our mundane cup!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spiritual Entropy by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries