I want to speak to all those willing to speak,
My treatment is to be apologized and woken,
Spindles toward the head shall be windows,
Their ever presence shakes me within.
The wood splintered, the cracks bestowing luxury,
We varnished the planet and all those surrounding,
With headlong pursuit of danger that wreathed havoc
Heavy on the door of the soul, a peak had been its apogee.
The apex of deceit had arrived, from within and outwardly,
Like the heart of strokes and golfing tragedy,
The mottled wood felt huge and hollow,
Chewing on it was a hidden endeavor.
Pumpkins told what to speak, fruit of the world,
A dining of old had reached the hearts of a monument,
Surpassing time and nauseated the spirits,
Time had been sinister to speak, to write.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spindles by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- В унисон со старою балладой, Xena von Davydoff
- You Spoke my heart, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Opal thrusts, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Sea-Wall, Emmanuel George Cefai
- This Night Is Somber, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Admiral of the Nineteen Stars, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Seed Of Illusion, Aaryan Deshpande
- Solemn pattering of Waves., Emmanuel George Cefai
- Rain From May, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I spoke, Emmanuel George Cefai