Dorian Petersen Potter
Balance is expected
Rainbows are connected
Stars for you are spreaded
And then I see your smile!
Wheels keep just moving
Trees are so happy
Above the birds are singing
And my heart for a brief moment sigh!
Today my pink roses bloomed
Expossing all their laughter.
While the rain earlier fell
And sent me into another spell!
But sunshine once again appeared
Then all my woes and sorrows fled!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spellbound by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way