Dorian Petersen Potter
Balance is expected
Rainbows are connected
Stars for you are spreaded
And then I see your smile!
Wheels keep just moving
Trees are so happy
Above the birds are singing
And my heart for a brief moment sigh!
Today my pink roses bloomed
Expossing all their laughter.
While the rain earlier fell
And sent me into another spell!
But sunshine once again appeared
Then all my woes and sorrows fled!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spellbound by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fishing Reasons, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Gentle Hand Of Women Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Disgrace Of Poverty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Neil Snow, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Limit, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Child World, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Toiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- Sacrifices, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Value Of A Telephone, Edgar Albert Guest
- My mind is not without fear.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi