Dorian Petersen Potter
Balance is expected
Rainbows are connected
Stars for you are spreaded
And then I see your smile!
Wheels keep just moving
Trees are so happy
Above the birds are singing
And my heart for a brief moment sigh!
Today my pink roses bloomed
Expossing all their laughter.
While the rain earlier fell
And sent me into another spell!
But sunshine once again appeared
Then all my woes and sorrows fled!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spellbound by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer