I tried to tell you I love you
but the words were hard to find.
I'm always thinking about you
you're the only one on my mind.
Oh why do I act so shy forever hiding my face
I should learn to laugh and not to cry put
yourself in my place.
There were times I tried to kiss you but
something told me no.
You wanted me to hold you
but I kept letting you go.
I'm afraid that I am not the guy
you've searched for all these years.
I will kindly leave now don't you cry
try to hold back your tears.
I haven't seen you for quite awhile
When I think of how we met it only brings back your smile.
I remember when I held you then and
told you we'd never part
I loved you then I love you now and
I'll forever hold you in my heart.
Stanley Oguh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SPEECHLESS LOVE by Stanley Oguh )
- Revealed From Pretentions Concealed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ego Control, Ali Faisal
- Coming Home, Randy McClave
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
- Today is but tomorrow..., David Lessard
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)