Even in the busy chores of morning,
We just wish each other morning,
That's the way our day starts,
As we know each other through heart.
This friendship is so rare,
For each other we care.
Though we meet once in a way,
That does not make us go far away.
Sharing through chat a lot,
Solving problems by giving it a thought.
We talk about anything in our minds,
As our natures are similarly designed.
There is no room for lies,
As for rules of friendship does not apply.
No sorry No thank you,
As we made it a rule when friendship was new.
Any time, any day,
Even when sorrows lay,
And we are away,
We chat and make each other gay.
Its a relationship-
Where we share and care,
And that's why I say-
This friendship is rare.
anju addanki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Special Friendship by anju addanki )
- Self-Identification, Tushar Ray
- My Worst Fear, Wallis minten
- On another earth, Gert Strydom
- Air of Blue Sky Keeps Me Alive, Rohit Sapra
- Maternity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Crematorium, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- unheard pleas, cheynne dries
- The Mild Tiger Among Wild Men, rajendran muthiah
- dont take your life, cheynne dries
- My Life, M.J Donnchadh
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)