Even in the busy chores of morning,
We just wish each other morning,
That's the way our day starts,
As we know each other through heart.
This friendship is so rare,
For each other we care.
Though we meet once in a way,
That does not make us go far away.
Sharing through chat a lot,
Solving problems by giving it a thought.
We talk about anything in our minds,
As our natures are similarly designed.
There is no room for lies,
As for rules of friendship does not apply.
No sorry No thank you,
As we made it a rule when friendship was new.
Any time, any day,
Even when sorrows lay,
And we are away,
We chat and make each other gay.
Its a relationship-
Where we share and care,
And that's why I say-
This friendship is rare.
anju addanki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Special Friendship by anju addanki )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.43, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns