Speak With No Ambiguity
Who to rise and against whom?
What to protect and whom to turn against?
Why Gujarat needs advise from other people?
Who knows no better than native people?
Gujarat may shine despite hindrance
It had glorious past and now present
We never preached violence so we need not import
Hatred version of appeal and support
Let poems be not made medium
To preach hidden message in stadium
Each one is capable of taking decision
There lies strength and vision
Gujarat has witnessed no violent act
Since 12 years to be precise and exact
The ladies go for shopping at night even
Let this fact surprise who are believing in propagation
Let misguided lot turn to mainstream
Find the path in day light beam
You may certainly find the truth
Why to ask and misguide the youth?
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Speak With No Ambiguity by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn