Speak With No Ambiguity
Who to rise and against whom?
What to protect and whom to turn against?
Why Gujarat needs advise from other people?
Who knows no better than native people?
Gujarat may shine despite hindrance
It had glorious past and now present
We never preached violence so we need not import
Hatred version of appeal and support
Let poems be not made medium
To preach hidden message in stadium
Each one is capable of taking decision
There lies strength and vision
Gujarat has witnessed no violent act
Since 12 years to be precise and exact
The ladies go for shopping at night even
Let this fact surprise who are believing in propagation
Let misguided lot turn to mainstream
Find the path in day light beam
You may certainly find the truth
Why to ask and misguide the youth?
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Speak With No Ambiguity by hasmukh amathalal )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Liliana EL.
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Heart's In The Highlands, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Chaos Call, Arik Fletcher
- upon new year's, Ivana Valasik
- Double Jeopardy, David Lewis Paget
- Mining artwork narratives from Sydney Bi.., Danny Draper
- I want to change the language, Danny Draper
- Conference confinement, Danny Draper
- Lunch in the Art Gallery of NSW members .., Danny Draper
- Vulnerability, Valsa George
- Arbitrary (an acronym for beaurocracy), Danny Draper
- The Great Avarice Belief, Danny Draper