Speak Like Snakes
Speak your business as the snake said,
The seers of this fragile planet have worlds,
And soft sacred sounds echo from the wilder regions.
The wisdom of Science enters the brains of elders
From the wise magicians, offering a deal to the rest.
Golden fists damage the gauntlets that have attached,
A glittering red symbol has been a friend to the seeking
Crew, who realise the sanctuaries and the cabins of brightness.
My worthy snake hisses further than pauses,
On a level of larger saints and monsters.
There are no times in the life that infer a result
To the snaking and worldly living,
But crews such as these say upon serpents,
Disturbing us with their intelligence,
Spikes abound and fires fly up into the sky.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Speak Like Snakes by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- and f%ck , what all these experts say. -.., sEaN nOrTh
- Mathematical Formulation, Susan Lacovara
- Its been long, Komal Kapoor
- एक माँ की उम्मीद (Expectation of a Mother), Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Who Will They Put In Charge Of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- Low Resistance, Susan Lacovara
- If There Ever Was,, Bill Cantrell
- Fireworks, Shruti Goswami
- Rainbow disappear, hasmukh amathalal
- You say, Shruti Goswami