Sparkle From The West
I woke up 4 in the morning today
it was surprisingly bright,
I went out and saw no sun.
the light was coming from the west,
I was confused, sun doesn't rise in the west.
But then again this isn't sun light,
its sparkly, bright and mesmerizing.
oh wait its only your Eyes, forgot you live in the west Now.
Ganesh Umashankar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sparkle From The West by Ganesh Umashankar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay