Sounds Of Eternity
I have not seen eternity
either have we meet, yet
my spirit sings disturbing songs
every night before i sleep that she exist.
Doubtfully I believe.
In the state of emptiness,
The gentle breeze blew
through my nest, ushering me
to peep, see the wonders of
At dawn I wake up
with no former thought,
until i the hear the humming hum
of playful birds that looks like
the sound of trade wind.
The sound of everyday life
slowly increase, surpassing
the eternity 's fearful voice
and this relieve me
and great it is
is all I hear even from
the lips of crying babies.
to the sound of rattling cars.
Am about to die!
What else can this uninvited
sounds means. If my believe
in eternity is not enough.
Am about to die or is just a
solemn warning to prepare.
Enebeli Prada's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sounds Of Eternity by Enebeli Prada )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella