Sounds Of Eternity
I have not seen eternity
either have we meet, yet
my spirit sings disturbing songs
every night before i sleep that she exist.
Doubtfully I believe.
In the state of emptiness,
The gentle breeze blew
through my nest, ushering me
to peep, see the wonders of
At dawn I wake up
with no former thought,
until i the hear the humming hum
of playful birds that looks like
the sound of trade wind.
The sound of everyday life
slowly increase, surpassing
the eternity 's fearful voice
and this relieve me
and great it is
is all I hear even from
the lips of crying babies.
to the sound of rattling cars.
Am about to die!
What else can this uninvited
sounds means. If my believe
in eternity is not enough.
Am about to die or is just a
solemn warning to prepare.
Enebeli Prada's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sounds Of Eternity by Enebeli Prada )
- All Things Nice, Tania Montgomery
- Love is a Sad and Sorry Chameleon, Hebert Logerie
- Love Thru Poetic Passion, Sandra Feldman
- The Ocean's Gates, Brandt Nightingale
- Tribute to the King, Tania Montgomery
- Abyss, Donald R Charon
- Ode to the Busker, Tania Montgomery
- I have forgotten who I am, gajanan mishra
- Love is a liquid ~~~ vs.56, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- HE IS A MAN, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To Someone Special On PoemHunter, Electric Lady
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Night Has A Thousand Eyes, Francis William Bourdillon
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Ono no Komachi
(c. 825—c. 900))
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)