On Top of the mountain
And the bottom of the sea
There are stones
Spread over the ground.
Foot jerks hardly
On each step
Strikes up and down heavily
In return on peak
A heavy fall
Beneath the sky
With a small bite
Without pain and soundless smile.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soundless smile by sekharan pookkat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Gently Moving, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Simple Pleasures, Michael McParland
- Silence, Michael McParland
- Watching Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Short Verse, Michael McParland
- Shiny Sharp Edge Brings Relief, Michael McParland
- Shattered Heart And Dreams, Michael McParland
- Sexuality, Michael McParland
- Set Yourself Free, Michael McParland
- 29, Pradip Chattopadhyay