RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sauntering downstream amid turmoil and furor, tainting every moment without much ado.
Selecting notes to write into poetry - sounding rhymes.
Delectable sounds, training their images onto screens of mind-boggling lectures, never-ending comments from artistic galleries in the raw.
Neglecting visions of early morning light, dictating an energizing fortitude, hoping for strength of character to begin again.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sounding Poetical by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey