When I feel searching my soul The inner being wants to be known. The quest for discovery begins at the backyard, In that solitary farm of silence; as I know. But to my surprise it didn’t show up. From there on I dug up the whole world of innocence; And got ended up at the bee hole of wisdom. That inquisitiveness encompasses the Will of the mind to explore the void, virgin space. Asking for………. who am I? What am I?
Am I a poet’s soul or a drifter’s drift,
Meal of the starved stomach or a thirsty's thirst.
Laxman Rao's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Soul Search by Laxman Rao )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman