Dorian Petersen Potter
SoSo The Clown Goes To The Circus (Rhyming Free Style poem)
SoSo the clown was indeed very happy
Folks he noticed were behaving more than sappy
And the reason was that a circus was coming to town
And people from all over the place were just coming down.
So So, SoSo, the clown just run quickly home
And was there that on his way he met a nice gnome
Now Gilbert the Gnome had been his best friend for so long
So So the Clown just took him home where he really with him belong.
Gilbert was a very kind and very compassionate gnome too
He was most the time content and almost never he got blue
Gilbert the Gnome asked So So, to take him and the circus join
SoSo, said to him of course you can come, and both, took off again.
When SoSo and Gilbert go there it was very late, almost night
They slid under one of the big tents and met a huge crowd, thats right!
And they did such a great job, just making folks laugh and have fun
So much so that, SoSo and Gilbert were awarded with honor for a job well done!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Another children's poem.
Comments about this poem (SoSo The Clown Goes To The Circus (Rhyming Free Style poem) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- weird smells, lee fones
- Truth, Jonathan H. Scott
- Hindi haiku - diwali, S.D. TIWARI
- You, With Your Wild Strawberries, Will N.., mary douglas
- A jumping bean, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A bean, Harold R Hunt Sr
- There are heroes, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Love counts the hours, Mark Heathcote
- My Deck, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A trip to rotgut, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)