Dorian Petersen Potter
SoSo The Clown Goes To The Circus (Rhyming Free Style poem)
SoSo the clown was indeed very happy
Folks he noticed were behaving more than sappy
And the reason was that a circus was coming to town
And people from all over the place were just coming down.
So So, SoSo, the clown just run quickly home
And was there that on his way he met a nice gnome
Now Gilbert the Gnome had been his best friend for so long
So So the Clown just took him home where he really with him belong.
Gilbert was a very kind and very compassionate gnome too
He was most the time content and almost never he got blue
Gilbert the Gnome asked So So, to take him and the circus join
SoSo, said to him of course you can come, and both, took off again.
When SoSo and Gilbert go there it was very late, almost night
They slid under one of the big tents and met a huge crowd, thats right!
And they did such a great job, just making folks laugh and have fun
So much so that, SoSo and Gilbert were awarded with honor for a job well done!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Another children's poem.
Comments about this poem (SoSo The Clown Goes To The Circus (Rhyming Free Style poem) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Ethereal Wonder, Jerry Ukaigwe
- One Day, Marizane Diedericks
- Since you have left, Marizane Diedericks
- Fairy Tale, Marizane Diedericks
- Escape, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Life, Marizane Diedericks
- My Love for you, Nathan Mills
- Nightmare, John Thorkild Ellison
- Evenings on the Verandah, Angell Afinowi
- My deepest visions of you, Colina Fu Yang