Shahid Hussain Chouhdry
I am Sorry for All that the Mistake,
I apologize You to forgive me for God Sake,
Sorry for being the Rude,
Sorry for the things that I’ve Make,
Sorry for leaving You Alone,
Sorry for the bad issues they've gone!
All the time I turn you into Pieces,
Forgive me freely as the sin free child Born,
Sorry for the bad time that passed Away,
Let me clear, why I left you far Away,
Sorry for become Disrespectful,
Say You for All that Regretful,
Let me forgive My Errors, Assent me Pleasure!
Don’t matter, How depth the Pain in Measure!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Shahid Hussain Chouhdry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey