Suzanna C Chevalier
Sorry is a five letter word,
it is said when you feel sad and hope you are heard.
I feel sad because I’m not with you,
I know my feeling sad won’t make it come true.
I have to be grateful that we even met,
What an unusual place, no one would ever bet.
Now, I’m not sorry for I am happy I met you,
You make me believe in God more,
because you are you.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on August 23,2010
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SORRY by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso