Suzanna C Chevalier
Sorry is a five letter word,
it is said when you feel sad and hope you are heard.
I feel sad because I’m not with you,
I know my feeling sad won’t make it come true.
I have to be grateful that we even met,
What an unusual place, no one would ever bet.
Now, I’m not sorry for I am happy I met you,
You make me believe in God more,
because you are you.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on August 23,2010
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SORRY by Suzanna C Chevalier )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)