Suzanna C Chevalier
Sorry is a five letter word,
it is said when you feel sad and hope you are heard.
I feel sad because I’m not with you,
I know my feeling sad won’t make it come true.
I have to be grateful that we even met,
What an unusual place, no one would ever bet.
Now, I’m not sorry for I am happy I met you,
You make me believe in God more,
because you are you.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on August 23,2010
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SORRY by Suzanna C Chevalier )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dirge, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Follower, Seamus Heaney
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)