I feel like a monster,
I was mean,
The side of me you shouldn't have seen.
You were nice to me,
When I get mad..
I put it on you,
you don't deserve to be drowning in the ocean of my madness,
you deserve to be..
Just like you were before you met me.
You're smile is upside down,
I'm beeing pulled into quick sand when I see that frown.
I wish wind would just blow me away..
after what I did I can't stay,
but I have to go away.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
sad sad sad sad.....
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK