I feel like a monster,
I was mean,
The side of me you shouldn't have seen.
You were nice to me,
When I get mad..
I put it on you,
you don't deserve to be drowning in the ocean of my madness,
you deserve to be..
Just like you were before you met me.
You're smile is upside down,
I'm beeing pulled into quick sand when I see that frown.
I wish wind would just blow me away..
after what I did I can't stay,
but I have to go away.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
sad sad sad sad.....
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poem is my bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed