sorry! ! !
I'm sorry that I can't put aside what I'm feeling
I'm sorry for everything I did,
I'm sorry for everytime i made you cry,
I'm sorry for being emotional,
i'm sorry for the wounds not mending,
i'm sorry for the sad ending.
I'm sorry if I make you break down and cry
I'm sorry if I make you want to die
I'm sorry for the pain of the game
I'm sorry for the mistakes I have made
Sorry if I don't say the things you want me to say
Sorry if I don't measure up to what you want me to be
I'm sorry if I sreamed that I hated you alot.
I'm sorry that I wasn't the child you wish to have.
Sorry for apologizing but I don't' know what to do
Sorry if my only dreams consist of me and you.................
Suniya Garg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sorry! ! ! by Suniya Garg )
- Thursday, Frank Avon
- Uluru, Kazuko Shiraishi
- The Neverending Story, Elimar Pingkian
- Yellow Lake, Kazuko Shiraishi
- IF only I were A Dove!, FOEVERAMI JOHNSON
- Gust, Kazuko Shiraishi
- Hunger, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My Tokyo, Kazuko Shiraishi
- We fall....TO RISE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- LOSS....MANY, Soumita Sarkar Ray
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 October 1923 – 20 December 1997)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)