sorry! ! !
I'm sorry that I can't put aside what I'm feeling
I'm sorry for everything I did,
I'm sorry for everytime i made you cry,
I'm sorry for being emotional,
i'm sorry for the wounds not mending,
i'm sorry for the sad ending.
I'm sorry if I make you break down and cry
I'm sorry if I make you want to die
I'm sorry for the pain of the game
I'm sorry for the mistakes I have made
Sorry if I don't say the things you want me to say
Sorry if I don't measure up to what you want me to be
I'm sorry if I sreamed that I hated you alot.
I'm sorry that I wasn't the child you wish to have.
Sorry for apologizing but I don't' know what to do
Sorry if my only dreams consist of me and you.................
Suniya Garg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sorry! ! ! by Suniya Garg )
- food walk, lee fones
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The technique of survival., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Gift Logic Can't Buy, Donal Mahoney
- Rain-A Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
- My Hero, Electric Lady
- A Drive, Kai Wendland
- a heart full of love..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Poppy Flower, Zubair Ali
- Remembrance., RAJ VIKRAM
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)