Sorry I'm so stupid
Sorry I'm so dumb
Sorry I'm so angry
Sorry I'm no fun
Sorry that I'm sorry
for all the crazy things
Sorry for the honesty,
but someone has to be
Sorry I'm so ugly,
Sorry I'm so mean
Sorry I get angry
over the crazy things
Sorry that I bothered you,
Sorry that we fought.
Sirry I said it was your fault,
even though it's not.
Sorry I'm so selfish,
Sorry for the greed,
Sorry I don't give up
half of what you give me.
Sorry I get jealous whenever she comes near,
Sorry you're the one I want,
is all i want to hear.
Sorry that my heart is breaking,
falling at the seams,
Sorry you could fix it
is all I would believe
Sorry I'm so stupid,
Sorry I'm so dumb
Sorry that I relly thought
that you could be the one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by caroline Derrevere )
- Narcissus, Mark Heathcote
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns