Dianna R. Evans
Im sorry for the way I am.
Sorry for still loving you.
Sorry your always on my mind.
Im sorry I fell in-love with you.
Baby Im so sorry.
Sorry your in all my dreams
Sorry oh so sorry
Sorry for missing you.
Im sorry I can't get over you.
Sorry I tried my best to be with you.
Sorry I would do anything for you.
Baby I love you.
Im so sorry your my dream guy.
Sorry your so hard to forget.
Oh so so sorry
Sorry you are my Knight and shining armour.
Im sorry I still love you!
I sorry that everything I try makes me miss you even more
Im sorry my life keeps getting worst
Im sorry I want to die
Im sorry that your the one I go to.
Im sorry I trusted you!
Sorry I wanted to make you happy
Sorry... Im just sorry
Sorry for EVERYTHING!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Dianna R. Evans )
- In Dreams It Lives, Rohit Sapra
- Attitude, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
- A Shoulder To Cry On, Joe Rosochacki
- The moment you, gajanan mishra
- Qoute # 6, Is It Poetry
- Animal Factory, Dasia Deas
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1886 - 1967)