I'm sorry I'm not perfect,
I'm sorry I'm not what you wanted.
I tried so hard,
but fell short of your ideals.
I'm sorry I screwed up,
I'm sorry I ruined your plan.
I didn't know,
I didn't understand.
I'm sorry you hate me,
I'm sorry you're stuck with me.
I would dissapear if I could,
But I'm only in high school.
I'm sorry I couldn't love my own mother.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Death's Shadow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Movement, Marshall Gass
- The lone sparrow., Marshall Gass
- Always, C.K. Pearse
- marigolds, Marshall Gass
- Distance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter's Untrust, RoseAnn V. Shawiak