I'm sorry I'm not perfect,
I'm sorry I'm not what you wanted.
I tried so hard,
but fell short of your ideals.
I'm sorry I screwed up,
I'm sorry I ruined your plan.
I didn't know,
I didn't understand.
I'm sorry you hate me,
I'm sorry you're stuck with me.
I would dissapear if I could,
But I'm only in high school.
I'm sorry I couldn't love my own mother.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Death's Shadow )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost