I'm sorry I'm not perfect,
I'm sorry I'm not what you wanted.
I tried so hard,
but fell short of your ideals.
I'm sorry I screwed up,
I'm sorry I ruined your plan.
I didn't know,
I didn't understand.
I'm sorry you hate me,
I'm sorry you're stuck with me.
I would dissapear if I could,
But I'm only in high school.
I'm sorry I couldn't love my own mother.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Death's Shadow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole