There's nothing left to say but,
I'm sorry i wasn't there,
I'm sorry that sometimes it seemed i really didnt care.
I'm sorry i kept breaking down,
I'm sorry our lost love could not be found.
I'm sorry i hid behind my pain,
I'm sorry for all the tears that fell like rain.
I'm sorry i let down my gaurd,
I'm sorry i made things so hard.
I'm sorry for the times i wanted to die,
I'm sorry for all the tears i cried.
I'm sorry i loved you way to much,
I'm sorry for the times it hurt to touch.
I'm sorry that i cut my wrist,
I'm sorry i'm the one you will not miss.
And for you i'm sorry i was ever born,
I'm sorry that when you came i was already torn.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Karissa Earley )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Unchanging To Exchange Blame, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Have Fun! Why Not?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Respecting Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- where you belong..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Our Divine Differences, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sense Of Being Directionless, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Desert, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Living on, The Princess is
- Gesture Of Tiredness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- at home..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi