There's nothing left to say but,
I'm sorry i wasn't there,
I'm sorry that sometimes it seemed i really didnt care.
I'm sorry i kept breaking down,
I'm sorry our lost love could not be found.
I'm sorry i hid behind my pain,
I'm sorry for all the tears that fell like rain.
I'm sorry i let down my gaurd,
I'm sorry i made things so hard.
I'm sorry for the times i wanted to die,
I'm sorry for all the tears i cried.
I'm sorry i loved you way to much,
I'm sorry for the times it hurt to touch.
I'm sorry that i cut my wrist,
I'm sorry i'm the one you will not miss.
And for you i'm sorry i was ever born,
I'm sorry that when you came i was already torn.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Karissa Earley )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 February 1970-)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Broken Dreams 'A Divorce Story', Craig Mize
- Ek se silsile hain sab hijr ki rut bata .., Pirzada Qasim
Poem of the Day
- The Traveling Onion, Naomi Shihab Nye
- Stuff I Love, Emily Liang
- My Barber, Ima Ryma
- 28 December My Birthday, benaiah sondashi
- Who Are You?, Electric Lady
- Aunt Sally, hafiz qasim
- Autonecropolis, Leslie Philibert
- '' There's No Substitution '', bri mar
- Pessimist Vs. Optimist, Sujay Asukar
- In And Out Of Existence, Margaret Alice Second