There's nothing left to say but,
I'm sorry i wasn't there,
I'm sorry that sometimes it seemed i really didnt care.
I'm sorry i kept breaking down,
I'm sorry our lost love could not be found.
I'm sorry i hid behind my pain,
I'm sorry for all the tears that fell like rain.
I'm sorry i let down my gaurd,
I'm sorry i made things so hard.
I'm sorry for the times i wanted to die,
I'm sorry for all the tears i cried.
I'm sorry i loved you way to much,
I'm sorry for the times it hurt to touch.
I'm sorry that i cut my wrist,
I'm sorry i'm the one you will not miss.
And for you i'm sorry i was ever born,
I'm sorry that when you came i was already torn.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Karissa Earley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- You Buy Me Eggs Nine 72, Anne Tardos
- Window, Cigeng Zhang
- The World, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Cleansing the Sword!, Stanley Collymore
- Emotions, Ruth Manning-Sanders