Sorry im not perfect
Sorry im not what you want me to be,
Im sorry i have many insecurities,
I guess thats just a part of me.
Im sorry that i cant be what you ask,
Sorry i sometimes hide behind a mask,
Im sorry i cant be the person people what me to be,
But most of all im sorry for the poeple who cant accept me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Lauren Secret )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry