The heavy darkness falls on me,
I want to fight!
I want to get her out of my shoulders!
But I can not touch the intangible
and I can not find the light.
How many times I cried
and how many times I laughed?
Ever since he left
I lost my heart.
And I'm afraid, I'm scared!
Will I ever find it again?
I can't hear the heartbeat, oh
What if it's already dead?
And the silence scares me,
it's burden on my chest.
I'm like a prisoner somewhere,
That soon will be hang.
Ever since he left,
I fight with the urge to look for him.
Ask where he is,
'Is nonsence, ' I'm trying to lie.
I know he is gone
And what fear took, time won't give back.
And I know I even don't desire to him
I just want to go through the dizziness again.
And just like him,
I lost my friends too.
So where are you, tenderness?
Cure for loneliness?
I have so much fear,
That fate and life are against me.
Should I give up or die in combat?
I feel that I can't win!
Because my body is rotting inside.
Without a heart is changing in a living corpse.
And out of sight, out of my mouth is flowing blood
So how do I change my fate?
How to change fate and take strenght?
How to forget the weakness and pain?
How to find your way straight to the goal?
How to survive and mostly how win?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sorrow by Jana Hubena )
- Zero Turkey Wing, Havilah
- Reading and Writing, umaprosad das
- The Afternoon, Leong Ming Loong
- Aligarh Muslim University & Raja Mahendr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Storm Warning, ESPN CHICK
- A Kiss To Otis Redding, Electric Lady
- So Sensitive In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- You own every part of me, Afrodita Alkline
- You (One Day I'll Forget You), ESPN CHICK
- Advice can have minus point., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(c. 600 BCE)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)