The heavy darkness falls on me,
I want to fight!
I want to get her out of my shoulders!
But I can not touch the intangible
and I can not find the light.
How many times I cried
and how many times I laughed?
Ever since he left
I lost my heart.
And I'm afraid, I'm scared!
Will I ever find it again?
I can't hear the heartbeat, oh
What if it's already dead?
And the silence scares me,
it's burden on my chest.
I'm like a prisoner somewhere,
That soon will be hang.
Ever since he left,
I fight with the urge to look for him.
Ask where he is,
'Is nonsence, ' I'm trying to lie.
I know he is gone
And what fear took, time won't give back.
And I know I even don't desire to him
I just want to go through the dizziness again.
And just like him,
I lost my friends too.
So where are you, tenderness?
Cure for loneliness?
I have so much fear,
That fate and life are against me.
Should I give up or die in combat?
I feel that I can't win!
Because my body is rotting inside.
Without a heart is changing in a living corpse.
And out of sight, out of my mouth is flowing blood
So how do I change my fate?
How to change fate and take strenght?
How to forget the weakness and pain?
How to find your way straight to the goal?
How to survive and mostly how win?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sorrow by Jana Hubena )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Armies Of Angels, Saiom Shriver
- Departing Memories, Midnights Voice
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar