The heavy darkness falls on me,
I want to fight!
I want to get her out of my shoulders!
But I can not touch the intangible
and I can not find the light.
How many times I cried
and how many times I laughed?
Ever since he left
I lost my heart.
And I'm afraid, I'm scared!
Will I ever find it again?
I can't hear the heartbeat, oh
What if it's already dead?
And the silence scares me,
it's burden on my chest.
I'm like a prisoner somewhere,
That soon will be hang.
Ever since he left,
I fight with the urge to look for him.
Ask where he is,
'Is nonsence, ' I'm trying to lie.
I know he is gone
And what fear took, time won't give back.
And I know I even don't desire to him
I just want to go through the dizziness again.
And just like him,
I lost my friends too.
So where are you, tenderness?
Cure for loneliness?
I have so much fear,
That fate and life are against me.
Should I give up or die in combat?
I feel that I can't win!
Because my body is rotting inside.
Without a heart is changing in a living corpse.
And out of sight, out of my mouth is flowing blood
So how do I change my fate?
How to change fate and take strenght?
How to forget the weakness and pain?
How to find your way straight to the goal?
How to survive and mostly how win?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sorrow by Jana Hubena )
- After the apocalypse, Lev Brekhman
- A natural force, Lev Brekhman
- Womenfolk, Lev Brekhman
- Make time pass, Lev Brekhman
- Foxtrot, Lev Brekhman
- Unbounded, Lev Brekhman
- theory of love, maharshi trivedi
- I Have Loved and Been Loved, Frank Avon
- The Absurd Nightmare, Jasbir Chatterjee
- Will You Read My Poem, Sir?, Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Brook, Alfred Lord Tennyson
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)