YOU HAVE A VERY BEAUTIFUL APPEARANCE
EACH AND EVERYDAY, YOUR BEAUTY PUTS A SMILE ON THE GODS ABOVE.
LOVING ALL YOUR CONVERSATIONS PUTS A SMILE TO MY FACE AND OTHER`S
YOUR PERSONALITY IS VERY, VERY, BEAUTIFUL ALSO.
YOU CAN SEE YOUR BEAUTY, BEAUTY IN SPIRIT, AND VERY BEAUTIFUL OUTER BEAUTY.BEAUTIFUL IN INTELLIGENCE, ELEGANT AND BEAUTIFUL ALWAYS.
crawford gomez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SOPHISTACATED BEAUTY by crawford gomez )
- My Home, Fatima Nusairat
- Strength is POWER!, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- With love at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Illusion perpetuates., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love inspired meetings inspire, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Autumn, Deborah Kelley
- Fear of God?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Keep On Groovin', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Benefits For Them Do Not Exist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)