RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Songs Of Awakening
Warbling sounds echoing throughout the air
amidst a gentle morning breeze.
Wings flapping unfurlingly, sounding like
a beating bongo drum as other feathered
friends chime in with their early morning
songs of awakening and joy.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Songs Of Awakening by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest