Melody and lyrics often brings different emotions…
Each song have its own story..
Either is a sad, happy or even love story..
Together this song bring lots of meaning..
But combining all songs make a new story..
First time I saw you..
My heart beat fast..
How do I live without you..
Cause hate how much I love you..
Plz, take one step at a time..
I see you true colors..
That why I love you..
Nobody want to be lonely..
Is there anybody out there..
I knew I love you before I met you..
The day I first met you..
I look to you.,
You are the only exception..
I only wanna make you feel wanted..
You always be mine..
Don’t do breaking my heart..
I fall apart without you..
You are the missing pieces that I need..
Thus, angel brought you there..
You steal my heart away..
Don’t hold your breathe..
If I die young..
Plz, give you heart a break..
I have nothing..
Anything can happen..
Losing you is like living with no air..
There can be miracle if you believe..
A moment like this..
You are safe in my heart..
Its not right but is ok..
And my heart will go on..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Songs by Rashid Iskandar )
- A Dream, Steve Kittell
- Waiting on my time, Gypsy Pain
- Mohabbat kaamil ho gayi, Ahatisham Alam
- Single Dad, louis rams
- A Victim of Love?, Mr. Nobody
- The Ugly Brother, Von Kimball Barney
- Khwaabon ki Haqikat, Ahatisham Alam
- THE BIRTH LAND, Abhishek Kumar Singh
- Hame Rone ki aadat pad gai, Ahatisham Alam
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.72, Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)