Melody and lyrics often brings different emotions…
Each song have its own story..
Either is a sad, happy or even love story..
Together this song bring lots of meaning..
But combining all songs make a new story..
First time I saw you..
My heart beat fast..
How do I live without you..
Cause hate how much I love you..
Plz, take one step at a time..
I see you true colors..
That why I love you..
Nobody want to be lonely..
Is there anybody out there..
I knew I love you before I met you..
The day I first met you..
I look to you.,
You are the only exception..
I only wanna make you feel wanted..
You always be mine..
Don’t do breaking my heart..
I fall apart without you..
You are the missing pieces that I need..
Thus, angel brought you there..
You steal my heart away..
Don’t hold your breathe..
If I die young..
Plz, give you heart a break..
I have nothing..
Anything can happen..
Losing you is like living with no air..
There can be miracle if you believe..
A moment like this..
You are safe in my heart..
Its not right but is ok..
And my heart will go on..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Songs by Rashid Iskandar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(22 March 1941 -)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- It isn't easy!, Lubinda Lubinda
- I Am Third, Perry Biggerstaff
- The Nigeria Political Vampires, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Alack! Afore! Alack! Afore!, Dexsta Ray
- WAR modern art-form of meaninglessness, George Dee Vuy
- I let myself, Elena Ioannou
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Broken Waves, Pintu Mahakul
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila