Song, The Small Knot - Translation (Rus.)
1. Once I fell in love, but was in vain in perfect guessing:
That was not the boy I've seen in dream as right my choice,
I have sculpted him from clay, which was at least accessible,
Then I fell in love with the result of work.
The small knot is tying up, the small knot's untying up,
Sometimes Love seems to be that, what it seems in our eyes.
2. All in our partnership was tied correctly
In the small knots, that were tight and true, perplexing.
I had problems, and then he had the others...
I have sculpted him from clay, that was so common...
3. Only a minute passed and slipped forever,
I've never said, that I was loving never.
I've sculpted him from clay, that was accessible,
And then fell in love with work of my creation.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The small knot
text: S. Korzhukov
music: M. Tanich
The original singer is Alyona Apina
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=OQ68uBOfFSM
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=6ZEARyW4Muw
Comments about this poem (Song, The Small Knot - Translation (Rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- What A Wondrous Thing, Joshua Chuhran
- Falling Doves, Joshua Chuhran
- The Simple Life, Nate Morris
- To touch a star is to be touch by the st.., Raymond Sawyer
- A Prayer For Self Identity, Maurice Harris
- throwing sticks at the stars, Mandolyn ...
- For the Love of Poetry, Sandra Feldman
- The stars that whisper the name Star Buc.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Universe Of True Love, Poetic Lilly Emery
- A Halloween Haiku, Thomas Koron
Poem of the Day
- How to Write the Great American Indian N.., Sherman Alexie
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(15 September 1889 – 22 May 1948)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)