Song, The Small Knot - Translation (Rus.)
1. Once I fell in love, but was in vain in perfect guessing:
That was not the boy I've seen in dream as right my choice,
I have sculpted him from clay, which was at least accessible,
Then I fell in love with the result of work.
The small knot is tying up, the small knot's untying up,
Sometimes Love seems to be that, what it seems in our eyes.
2. All in our partnership was tied correctly
In the small knots, that were tight and true, perplexing.
I had problems, and then he had the others...
I have sculpted him from clay, that was so common...
3. Only a minute passed and slipped forever,
I've never said, that I was loving never.
I've sculpted him from clay, that was accessible,
And then fell in love with work of my creation.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The small knot
text: S. Korzhukov
music: M. Tanich
The original singer is Alyona Apina
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=OQ68uBOfFSM
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=6ZEARyW4Muw
Comments about this poem (Song, The Small Knot - Translation (Rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Growth and Change, Victor Cruickshank
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank
- Dedication, Victor Cruickshank
- On his greatness, Laxman Rao
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak