Song, The Small Knot - Translation (Rus.)
1. Once I fell in love, but was in vain in perfect guessing:
That was not the boy I've seen in dream as right my choice,
I have sculpted him from clay, which was at least accessible,
Then I fell in love with the result of work.
The small knot is tying up, the small knot's untying up,
Sometimes Love seems to be that, what it seems in our eyes.
2. All in our partnership was tied correctly
In the small knots, that were tight and true, perplexing.
I had problems, and then he had the others...
I have sculpted him from clay, that was so common...
3. Only a minute passed and slipped forever,
I've never said, that I was loving never.
I've sculpted him from clay, that was accessible,
And then fell in love with work of my creation.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The small knot
text: S. Korzhukov
music: M. Tanich
The original singer is Alyona Apina
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=OQ68uBOfFSM
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=6ZEARyW4Muw
Comments about this poem (Song, The Small Knot - Translation (Rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- GRACE, Itsoghole O Solomon
- Clock Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Promise You, Lilly Emery
- Rock my boat, george albot
- Those who complain النئائين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 3 Petal Flowers, Kyle Schlicher
- Prosperity Milking Cow Of Good, sallam yassin
- A Blank Page, Elia Michael
- Three Score and Ten, Frank Avon
- Mary Key, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)