Song, The Small Knot - Translation (Rus.)
1. Once I fell in love, but was in vain in perfect guessing:
That was not the boy I've seen in dream as right my choice,
I have sculpted him from clay, which was at least accessible,
Then I fell in love with the result of work.
The small knot is tying up, the small knot's untying up,
Sometimes Love seems to be that, what it seems in our eyes.
2. All in our partnership was tied correctly
In the small knots, that were tight and true, perplexing.
I had problems, and then he had the others...
I have sculpted him from clay, that was so common...
3. Only a minute passed and slipped forever,
I've never said, that I was loving never.
I've sculpted him from clay, that was accessible,
And then fell in love with work of my creation.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The small knot
text: S. Korzhukov
music: M. Tanich
The original singer is Alyona Apina
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=OQ68uBOfFSM
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=6ZEARyW4Muw
Comments about this poem (Song, The Small Knot - Translation (Rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov
- The harp players, Mark Heathcote
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch
- The Clouds Out Of An Aeroplane Window, Sambanath Denis
- I'm no less, Nassy Fesharaki
- On Looking Out The Window Of An Airoplane, Sambanath Denis
- Mosaic of Love And Legends By Onkar Nath.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Psalm 067, Forrest Hainline