RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Song Of Young Love
Relaxing in a smooth song of young love,
remembering the days when we were promising
to love someone forever.
Awaiting promises from one another,
hoping they would last a lifetime with no
unhappiness finding it's way between us.
A devotion never before matched by anyone
else as we kissed and fell in love forever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Song Of Young Love by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar