Somewhere In Fantasy Land Butter Cup Wind Dancer
One night while dancing in
a certain fairy touched my
Wanting to swing and sway
dance until the break of
He carries kisses in a jar
most handsome fairy near
Tossed a breeze in my heart
changed the climate from
Lived in clover lush and deep
that's where I long to sleep.
Dance around the fairy ring
alone with him smile and sing.
When bees come out begin to
carried a blanket to keep warm.
Using crickets to wake up
I love you my Butter Cup.
Heather burns's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Somewhere In Fantasy Land Butter Cup Wind Dancer by Heather burns )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey