Ramesh T A
Somewhere Floating In Dreams...!
Somewhere in the Universe move I floating,
Crossing many Stars and planets unknown
Wander I as a lone Star wondering of them
In dreams colourful and fantastic so far!
Somewhere in the deep ocean dive I swimming,
Encountering colourful fishes and mermaids
Inviting me to have fun with them on oyster beds
In dreams full of fantasy and magic ever!
Somewhere in the garden of paradise walk I musing,
Enjoying the fragrance of colourful flowers and fruits
Freshly blooming for my arrival to appreciate all
In dreams of heavenly Nature full of blissful joy!
Do we live without dreams of fun and frolicsome ease
To rejuvenate inner spirit long in this world of tension?
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Somewhere Floating In Dreams...! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...