Sometimes i cry
Sometimes i cry and tears come out of my eyes.
i cry and i dont know why.
i cry when i leave my babies.
and i cry when i dont get treated like a young lady.
i cry when i look on the news, and hear someone died, and i start crying. and nobody stops to ask why am i crying.........
and i would love to say because everybody's dying but instead i would say...... nothing.
i cry when my brother died, ......
i cried and cried and cried.......... until i couldnt open my eyes
because all the lies my father told me when he died.......
and so i cried somemore.........
but when i cry(and i dont know why) .......
nobody stops to ask why........: (
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes i cry by taye hosea )
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- I'll Always, Michael P. McParland
- Have Faith, Michael P. McParland
- Grace Me, Michael P. McParland
- farewell 'to the winter solders that los.., ademola oluwabusayo
- Soul, Jordan Myrie
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael P. McParland
- Forgive Me Please, Michael P. McParland
- Concentrate On The Game, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Come Join Me?, Michael P. McParland
- Come Hold Me, Michael P. McParland