Sometimes i cry
Sometimes i cry and tears come out of my eyes.
i cry and i dont know why.
i cry when i leave my babies.
and i cry when i dont get treated like a young lady.
i cry when i look on the news, and hear someone died, and i start crying. and nobody stops to ask why am i crying.........
and i would love to say because everybody's dying but instead i would say...... nothing.
i cry when my brother died, ......
i cried and cried and cried.......... until i couldnt open my eyes
because all the lies my father told me when he died.......
and so i cried somemore.........
but when i cry(and i dont know why) .......
nobody stops to ask why........: (
Topic(s): love and pain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes i cry by taye hosea )
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy