Sometimes i cry
Sometimes i cry and tears come out of my eyes.
i cry and i dont know why.
i cry when i leave my babies.
and i cry when i dont get treated like a young lady.
i cry when i look on the news, and hear someone died, and i start crying. and nobody stops to ask why am i crying.........
and i would love to say because everybody's dying but instead i would say...... nothing.
i cry when my brother died, ......
i cried and cried and cried.......... until i couldnt open my eyes
because all the lies my father told me when he died.......
and so i cried somemore.........
but when i cry(and i dont know why) .......
nobody stops to ask why........: (
Topic(s): love and pain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes i cry by taye hosea )
- Wrong thought process, Emma Connor
- Watching the tide, Tony Adah
- To My Elder Sister in Old Age..., Dr John Celes
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sai Amore (You know honey), Alexander Galbur
- Senyru ' Boil ', miken newman
- Lilian, Cherret Leakey
- Power versus Power, Tony Adah
- Fragment, David McLansky
- You're Safe With Me, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(15 April 1958)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns