Sometimes i cry
Sometimes i cry and tears come out of my eyes.
i cry and i dont know why.
i cry when i leave my babies.
and i cry when i dont get treated like a young lady.
i cry when i look on the news, and hear someone died, and i start crying. and nobody stops to ask why am i crying.........
and i would love to say because everybody's dying but instead i would say...... nothing.
i cry when my brother died, ......
i cried and cried and cried.......... until i couldnt open my eyes
because all the lies my father told me when he died.......
and so i cried somemore.........
but when i cry(and i dont know why) .......
nobody stops to ask why........: (
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes i cry by taye hosea )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney