Sometimes I Can't Write
I can't write.
Say I can't write
These are the
Can talk to me.
And at baths.
at the dog.
I call the cops,
On the Mockingbirds.
I exist solely,
And green tea.
In my jeans,
And my Astros
If I could write,
I would be,
A real mess.
Juan Olivarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes I Can't Write by Juan Olivarez )
- Special characters, hasmukh amathalal
- Vintage Runaway, Stacy L. Mar
- Red-Light Rick, Stacy L. Mar
- words, dawn sixx
- A walk..., Olatunde Chidera Obafemi
- Guardian Angel, Alesia Leach
- Lost in you, David Lessard
- Cold hearts, Over The Moon
- All I want is a friendship, Alice Cordy
- Many Mistakes, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)