Alon Calinao Dy
Sometimes freedom is hard to find
Sometimes people fight for it
What is it and why is it important?
Sometimes too much freedom is bad.
Sometimes we want our own freedom
But we want to invade other's kingdom
Sometimes we want to have peace
But we look for a headache.
Sometimes freedom is unpredictable
No absolute tranquility at all
As much as we want freedom
Things happen we less likely expected.
Now there's no freedom's breath
Here we go again
Fighting each other to the death
Certainly we have to suffer the pain.
Sometimes freedom is the cause of wars
We want ourselves to be free
Yet we want others to be prisoners
Where's the essence of freedom's love decree?
Sometimes you can't really define freedom
And others go on with business of gangsterdom
Is it free from confinement or any sorts of restraints?
Why some people are restricting their natural rights?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes Freedom by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How Long iS yOUr List of Should?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez