Sometimes, I feel I'm floating,
And the World is just a cloud,
That will push me into the Ocean,
It I cry real strong and loud.
Sometimes, I feel like dreaming,
When there's nobody around,
That the World's an empty Castle,
And that Joy, can still be found.
Sometimes, I feel like hiding,
In the Black Hands of a Clock,
And destroying Time forever,
Would that really be a shock?
Sometimes, I feel like walking,
Directly into the Sea,
And never again talking,
And finally being Free.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Belles Nightingales Prophets, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Instead, Michael McParland
- The bells are ringing - some joy!, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Inspiration, Michael McParland
- Into the coffin laid her They, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Dawn is far away., Emmanuel George Cefai
- Insanity, Michael McParland
- A Certain Uncertain Certainty, Augustine Yirideme
- Skeletons that rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Infinity Divided By Zero, Michael McParland