Sometimes, I feel I'm floating,
And the World is just a cloud,
That will push me into the Ocean,
It I cry real strong and loud.
Sometimes, I feel like dreaming,
When there's nobody around,
That the World's an empty Castle,
And that Joy, can still be found.
Sometimes, I feel like hiding,
In the Black Hands of a Clock,
And destroying Time forever,
Would that really be a shock?
Sometimes, I feel like walking,
Directly into the Sea,
And never again talking,
And finally being Free.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Coach journey home, Mark Heathcote
- Another Barn Burns (don't call 911) .., Monk E. Biz
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray