Sometimes, I feel I'm floating,
And the World is just a cloud,
That will push me into the Ocean,
It I cry real strong and loud.
Sometimes, I feel like dreaming,
When there's nobody around,
That the World's an empty Castle,
And that Joy, can still be found.
Sometimes, I feel like hiding,
In the Black Hands of a Clock,
And destroying Time forever,
Would that really be a shock?
Sometimes, I feel like walking,
Directly into the Sea,
And never again talking,
And finally being Free.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- A Bridal Song, Naveed Khalid
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- Dirty Politics, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Luminous, Naveed Khalid
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL