sometime i feel like smiling...
for no lousy jokes cracked
lost memories bring back
not any lad slipped,
for no love mad slapped...
i just feel like smiling....sometime.
sometime i feel like running...
for no medal at stake,
not there any snake.
for no train to left,
not anything theft...
i just feel like running...sometime.
sometime i feel like talking..
for no bunch of crap,
dropping mishap for others lap.
not for political gain,
i just feel like talking.... sometime
sometime i feel like helping
for no lust of heaven,
fear of hell.
no heart to win,
clear out past sin...
i just feel like helping....sometime
sometime i feel like writing
nothing in my mind,
words to bind.
as this one results,
express my complex world.
i just felt like writing....
ijlal haider's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometime by ijlal haider )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar
- From here on in, Tony French