sometime i feel like smiling...
for no lousy jokes cracked
lost memories bring back
not any lad slipped,
for no love mad slapped...
i just feel like smiling....sometime.
sometime i feel like running...
for no medal at stake,
not there any snake.
for no train to left,
not anything theft...
i just feel like running...sometime.
sometime i feel like talking..
for no bunch of crap,
dropping mishap for others lap.
not for political gain,
i just feel like talking.... sometime
sometime i feel like helping
for no lust of heaven,
fear of hell.
no heart to win,
clear out past sin...
i just feel like helping....sometime
sometime i feel like writing
nothing in my mind,
words to bind.
as this one results,
express my complex world.
i just felt like writing....
ijlal haider's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometime by ijlal haider )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
Poem of the Day
- Graduate school first semester: so here .., Cheryl Savageau
- Toll of human safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I am not ready to say I am unfortunate, gajanan mishra
- Yesterday's Snow, Marilyn Lott
- Ego, Denise Duhamel
- Life and Heaven, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Rain Song, Khaled Mattawa
- Childhood Stories, Matthew Rohrer
- Christmas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My Pretty Rose Tree, Luo Zhihai