Someone To Talk To
There was a boy
A very sad and lonely boy
Who had no one to talk to.
And then one day
He called the name
Of someone he had heard of
But didn't really know.
That someone heard and came to him,
In perfect stillness answered thus:
'I will listen to your sadness,
I will hear your deepest fears.
I will wrap my love around you,
I will sooth away your tears.
I'll believe you not deceive you.
And even when our battle's won,
I'm the Father who won't leave you,
I am God
And you're my son'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Someone To Talk To by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart