krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
Someday we will all go............
There is a place where we will all some day go
No immigration checks or hassles as before
No permits, stamped visas or pass ports
And nothing to declare at that ornate door
But just your integrity and nothing more
Black or brown, yellow or white
It matters not and everyone is treated right
Because you will leave body and baggage behind
Either six feet deep or as ashes in waters flowing wild
Untainted even having spent a lifetime on the sinful shore
Here you will just be a pure soul back at its very source
And what more, it will feel like really being back home.....
krishnakumar chandrasekar nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Someday we will all go............ by krishnakumar chandrasekar nair )
Did you read them?
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath