Someday when we meet again,
will you recognize me?
someday when you see me,
will you realize,
you were in love with me?
someday when you remember me,
what would you feel then?
someday when you cry for me,
if you ever do,
will the moon see your tears again?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
its my tribute for him...........
Comments about this poem (Someday by Lucifera Santez )
- Fearsome route, gajanan mishra
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)