Some Love Is Open Eyed and Complacent.
She washes her hands at night.
Presenting the smell of soap,
As an apology.
The woman curled inside bedsheets,
Is innocent enough to be touched.
Prior hours spent.
Playing cat & mouse.
Her pink lipped pout,
Evading throbbing “purple onions.”
To Goose-Bump abuse.
There's a lip curl
That she calls a smile.
She tricks the eyes
Into thinking her pockmarks
Still after all the love.
That's not a lie.
A.j. Binash's Other Poems
Topic(s): love hurts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Some Love Is Open Eyed and Complacent. by A.j. Binash )
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande