Theodora (Theo) Onken
Some Gifts Are Given~
Oh lady of woe have you no shame?
Heartless deviant of mime
Sour spewer of innuendo...
Voracious doom caster of time;
Oh lady of woes - still living in yesterdays error's
Weaving your tarnished visuals of questionable crime
You the mass alienator of the good souled
You - the muse of obtuse rhyme...;
Your day is, indeed, coming my lady
A promise we've kept and 'tis due...
For your intimidtion of God's forgiven
A Karmic gift has been chosen especially for you!
By, Theodora Onken
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Some Gifts Are Given~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon
- Pages Of Unlimited Potential, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince