Some Dark Space
I am afraid of myself,
afraid of all I do not control.
What goes on in my unconscious?
What happens in the time
How does one go from,
the highest elevation,
to the deepest trench,
in a mere second?
What is going on
in the shadows of my mind;
Is there some forbidden library
where it houses it's secrets from me?
Is it whispering your name
more often than I think?
Am I really the one in control,
or have I been told lies
by some enigma in my mind;
by some being I cannot see?
I certainly gave no admittance
to all of this!
Could it be listening to me
as I write these words,
in this very moment?
Does it know the words
before they are sentences?
Is some dark space in my mind
plotting against me?
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Some Dark Space by B.B. Loring )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady