Sushil Kumar Tripathy
Some body is doing
Nothing is surprise
Deeds are done
By spontaneous efforts
A human can do.
Nothing is by chance
It’s a programmed work
Some body is doing.
Nothing is unknowing
Every thing will be exposed
Today or tomorrow.
So, what’s to hide?
To who is to?
Sushil Kumar Tripathy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Some body is doing by Sushil Kumar Tripathy )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh