Adidu Adebowale Emmanuel
Heart filled with grief, desires piled up to the roof like a broken vessel, eyes sheared with blood, if the eye of the earth could not produce then you reap your tears like a lazy man do. people come and go i came and been force to sit at the extreme corner where passing-by could not hear me crying, i sat here daily to drink my salted tears while those who could wipe it off sit with hands folded round the chest, i was left alone with my heart purging out grief, with out much ado this life is an ocean of experience and my heart log for a solitary reaper.
Adidu Adebowale Emmanuel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Solitary reaper by Adidu Adebowale Emmanuel )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard